Tuesday, August 22, 2006

2 days and counting...

A friend of mine just traveled to Europe for 3 weeks, and he kept a "blog" of his trip for friends and family to see what he was up to. I liked the idea, so I thought I'd try it. Hopefully, we'll have internet access on the boat.

For those who don't know, Amanda and I planned an 8-night cruise to the Caribbean and we leave on Thursday! Since we didn't take a big honeymoon trip, we decided to take a trip this year, so I guess you can call this our delayed honeymoon. We're boarding a Carnival Legend cruise ship in New York on Thursday and departing at 4:00 pm. The ship sails for 2 days before arriving in San Juan, Puerto Rico on Sunday. We then cruise over to St. Thomas, U.S.V.I., arriving there on Saturday at 7:00 am. After a day in St. Thomas, we cruise over to Tortola, B.V.I. for another day. Finally, we leave Tortola on Tuesday and sail back to New York, arriving back home on Friday morning.

Feel free to share this with anyone. The web address is http://cruisingwiththespinellis.blogspot.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Spinelli Photography said...

What up guys. Deana and I hope you have a great trip and I'm expecting lots of pictures.
When you're down in the BVI watch out for Pusser Rum. That stuff will knock you on your ass. Just ask Deana...she witnessed the after math of me drinking half the bottle.

Enjoy!

–Tony

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Heather & Jeremy said...

Have fun guys!!! You better put lots of pictures on there! And drink alot for me.

Love Jeremy & Heather

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home