Good navigating
Lazy morning so far. It’s been tough to sleep well – the boat is kind of noisy all night, and it moves just enough to notice it when you’re lying still. We might head up to the pool soon for a couple hours before Puerto Rico . We’re supposed to land in San Juan around 2:00 .
Last night, the waiters and waitresses did a dance for us during dinner…Amanda got up and danced with them! After dinner, some guy (forgot his name) put on a show – he used to be a singer for the Platters. We’ve never heard of them, but I guess they were a big deal. We recognized one of their songs – “Only You”.
Luckily for us, Hurricane Ernesto is heading to our west and Tropical Storm Debby is heading to our east, so we’re sailing right between the two and we’re safe from both. We sailed through a couple small rainstorms last night, and we saw what looked like a big storm way off in the distance. We have a balcony in our cabin, so it is cool to be able to look out over the ocean right from our room.
Wish we could share pictures!
Dad – I’ll look for some cigars today!
Dad – I’ll look for some cigars today!


3 Comments:
Hi Guys,
I am at Pam's today-celebrating Nana's birthday. She is having me type a comment to you. Here goes:
"Great job Gino. This couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Amanda, as for dancing with the crew, I guess you have your mother's and grandmother's guts!!!!!! I'm so happy for the both of you for having such a great time. Enjoy every minute.
Love,
Nana"
"Only You" is our favorite song!
We saw the Platters once too!
If you really want to send some pictures, take a couple with your phone and e-mail them to yourself. Just an idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home