Monday, August 28, 2006

Diamond in the Atlantic

Quick update.

San Juan yesterday was nice – we did a walking tour of Old San Juan, which was tiring, but interesting. Lots of cool architecture, an old military fort, and lots of cats running around.

We’re in St. Thomas right now. We sailed in a catamaran over to St. John this morning, went snorkeling, and sailed back. Snorkeling was awesome. We leave St. Thomas at 6:00 pm, so we’re heading back out to see a little more of the island before we leave.

Other news:

We’re now on a 4-meal-a-day diet.

Amanda lost an earring in the water while snorkeling.

We’re both tan.

Dad, I bought a couple Puerto Rican hand-made cigars in San Juan. Who knows if they’re any good.

OH YEAH! We figured out how to download pictures, so we might be able to do that later.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tony Spinelli Photography said...

What's with the queer titles?

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing there are no scales on cruises! We're gonna be lost without these updates once you get home! Hopefully, we'll get to see some pictures soon.
Miss you guys - love, (anonymous Ma)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me again - good thing you didn't lose our diamond ring. Don't ya just love the picture of Tony's big head.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with Tony. The titles are gueer, there will be no award for you guys when you get back for your writing skills.

I can't wait to see the pictures!! Sorry you lost your earing sister, I bet you are upset. Maybe you can buy a new pair is St John or something....DUTY FREE!!! WAHOO!!

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the titles-very creative!!
Can't wait to see pictures. I have heard of the 4-meal-a-day diet on cruises. Sounds good to me,
Love,

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops my name didn't go on. for the 4:41 comment
Mom(ksl)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

meant to say YOUR diamond ring, not OUR!!!!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home